(Please know that affiliate links have been used in this post.)
I think it all changed when I was pregnant with my third little boy.
I started craving pink. I was drawn to all the pink vintage sheets and pink fabrics and pastel pink flowers. This somewhat ironic coincidence has proved a bit challenging. I’m doing my best to remain respectful of the four men in my home (three littles and one husband), but pink is showing up everywhere in my craft space. I made this cover with bits of pink in mind for our living room. I figured a few ballerinas couldn’t hurt. So I made the pillow.
I liked the pillow so much, though, I decided to make a quilt instead.
So this pillow, along with one full of even more pink, went to my Etsy shop this weekend. All of these fabrics are from SewStitchingHappy. Cassie’s shipping is super fast. She offers fat quarters. And she makes clean cuts in line with the fabric grain. I highly recommend her shop. Her turn over of fabric is quite fast, in my opinion, so I tend to check her shop every couple of days to see what’s new.
Are you looking to make your own pillow like this one? Here’s a list of the fabrics I used:
(I linked to what I could find on Amazon, but many of these are still listed at SewStitchingHappy.)
1. Sevenberry Petite Basics – Petite Dot in Jet Black
2. Sevenberry Mini Prints – Strawberries with Pink Background
3. Dear Stella Positive in Spearmint
4. Sevenberry Mini Prints – Ballerinas with White Background
5. Whiskers & Tails by Robert Kaufman
6. Bee Backgrounds – Honeycomb by Lori Holt
7. Sevenberry Mini Prints – Cactus with White Background
8. Dear Stella Positive in Meadow
9. Dear Stella Positive in Butter
10. Blend Fabric Garden Roost Daisy
11. Dear Stella Positive in Parfait
12. Bee Backgrounds Penmanship in Aqua by Lori Holt
13. Campers from Glamperlicious in Pink
14. Checkers – One Inch Gingham in Mint Chip by Cotton & Steel
15. Architextures Schematic Ledger in Grey by Carolyn Friedlander
16. Sevenberry Petite Basics – Stripes in Blush
Hopefully that’s helpful for you creative souls out there who enjoy your own making. 🙂 If you’re looking for a little more pink inspiration, here’s the other pillow I sewed this weekend. Strawberries. I love that strawberry fabric. 🙂